Fighting for Our Clients’ Rights
Hyland Law, Ltd. is a dedicated law firm representing clients in Illinois with a variety of legal concerns. When you are facing some of the biggest challenges of your life and you need an experienced, driven and committed lawyer to advocate for you and guide you through the legal system, Hyland Law is here. Whether you are facing criminal charges or your civil rights have been threatened, we can assist with your case.
Areas of Practice
Our areas of practice at Hyland Law include:
- Criminal defense. We work with clients who have been charged with both misdemeanors and felonies to build a strong defense strategy and successfully fight their case.
- DUI. In Illinois, you can have your license revoked even for a first-time DUI. Hyland Law can protect your driving privileges and collect essential evidence to support your defense.
- Traffic violations. Whether you have been charged with speeding, a hit-and-run or driving without a license, our team of professionals can assist you.
- Driver’s license reinstatements. If your Illinois driver’s license has been revoked for any reason, Hyland Law can help you get it reinstated.
- Motor vehicle accidents. When a motor vehicle accident has resulted in an injury and compromised your quality of life, call us.
- Civil rights. We fight for clients who have been discriminated against or have seen their rights and freedoms threated under the constitution.
- FOID reinstatements. If your FOID card has been revoked, our team can help you appeal the revocation and get your FOID reinstated.
- Expungements/seals. Hyland Law can assist you with expunging your criminal record or sealing it so that it’s not available to the public.